The Huxley Business Association exists to provide an organization for the local businesses to enlighten our growing community on their products and services.
While we trust this is an important approach, we are looking for additional opportunities to generate interest and participation in the H.B.A. At the rate Huxley is expanding, we feel it is critical to raise community awareness and help our residents understand the benefits of shopping at or using a local business.
The H.B.A. meets the second Tuesday of every month at alternating business locations. If you are interested in becoming a member or attending a meeting call Tony Murray at 515.685.2555.
Provide an organization for the local businesses to enlighten our growing community on their products and services.
- Networking and fellowship
- Listing in the huxleyiowa.org website
- Rental property owners, realtors, and residential development owners can have listings in our housing locators
- Links from our website to yours with your contact information and important number
- List community job opportunities on this site
- Generate interest and participation in teh Huxley Business Association
- Raise community awareness adn help residents understand the benefits of shopping at local businesses
- Drive traffic and sales to HBA member businesses
Tony Murray, President
Shauna Walther, Treasurer
Mike Leeds, Secretary
How to Get Involved: Tony Murray, 515.685.2555